Zoe Perry-Wood BFA, M.Ed/CAGS, NCSP
Gallery Kayafas, Boston, MA
Exhibits and Presentations
Solo & Curated Exhibitions:
- Identity Shared, McIninch Gallery, Southern New Hampshire University October-November 2015, Arlette Kayafas, curator
- Lipstick Before Drag Bingo, Art @ Palace Road, Simmons SSW, October—December 2012
- The BAGLY Prom Series, Gallery Kayafas, Boston, April—May 2012
Recent Juried Exhibitions:
- National Prize Show, Cambridge Art Association, Paul C. Ha, juror, April-May 2016
- Post-Gay? BLAA, Distillery Gallery, jurers: Pat Falco, David Guerra and Jeannie Simms, March-April 2016
- TRANS, Bromfield Gallery, March 2016
- Society for Photographic Education, 4th Int'l Combined Caucus Juried Exhibition, National Conference, Red Rock, Nevada.
- Conventional Means, Jurors Choice Award, CAA, Robert Seigelman, juror, February 2016
- Society for Photographic Education, Northeast Conference Show and Lecture, Nov-Jan 2016
- BLUE Cambridge Art Association, November 19-January 5th
- 71st Members Prize Show, Jurors Choice Award, CAA, Dominic Molon, juror, October 2015
- Artists of the Year Exhibition, Cambridge Art Assoc. October 2015.
- New England Photography Biennial, Fall 2015, Danforth Museum; Susan Nalband, juror
- Exposure 2015, Photographic Resource Center, Kristen Gresh, juror; June 18-July 26, 2015
- Photography Now 2015, Center for Photography at Woodstock, David Bram juror; April 18, 2015- June 14, 2015
- Photography Now, Stephen Tourlentes juror, Cambridge Art Association, March-April 2015
- On Photography, Hynes Conventions Center, Boston, February-June 2015
- 70th Members Prize Show, Jurors Choice Award, CAA. Al Miner juror, October 2014
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize, National Portrait Gallery, London; Nov 2014-Feb 2015
- Members Juried, Jurors Choice Award, Concord Art Assoc. Mim Brook Faucet, juror, 2015
- The Roddy Competition, Concord Art Association, Meg White juror; October 2014
- The Fence, on the Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston, May-October 2014
- San Francisco Int'l Photo Exhibition, Gallery Photographica, Gold Star Award, juror Paula Tognarelli, July-August 2014
- True Colors, Antenna Gallery, New Orleans, LA. July-August 2014
- The Griffin Museum 20th Juried Show, Aline Smithson, juror July-August 2014
- SoHo Photo NY, National Competition, Ariel Meyerowitz, juror, July 2014
- The National Prize Show, Best in Show Award, C.A.A., James Welu juror, May-June 2014
- The Kinsey Institute, Grunwald Gallery of Art, Indiana University, May-July 2014
- MassArt Auction, April 2011-2016
- The MALE Center, BLAA Gallery, Reclamation, March-April 2014
- Mirrors & Windows, Dana Salvo, juror, Cambridge Art Association, Feb. 2014
- Red, Amy Sadao juror, Cambridge Art Association, Dec 2013-Jan 2014.
- New England Photography Biennial, Fall 2013, Danforth Museum; Francine Weiss, juror.
- 69th Members Prize Show, Kate McNamara, juror, Cambridge Art Association, Oct 2013
- Annual Juried Competition, Schoolhouse Gallery, Provincetown, MA, May 2013
- New Talent/New England, St. Botolph Club, Boston, May 8 – July 15, 2013
- National Prize Show, Cambridge Art Association, May 15 – July 11, 2013
- Echoes of Pop in the New Millennia, invitational group show, curated by Joe Kitch; University Place Gallery, February-March 2013.
- Cambridge Art Association, Face to Face, Arlette Kayafas, juror; March 2013
- Cambridge Art Association, Secrets, Jane Young/Chase Young Gallery, juror; Jan-Feb. 2013
- Cambridge Art Association, Blue, Juried by Joseph Thompson, Mass MoCA; Nov-Dec 2012
- 17 Cox, $1000 Reward for the 20 Foot Santa, Rachelle Beaudoin juror; Nov-Dec 2012
- Cambridge Art Association, 68th Members Prize Show, Nick Capasso juror; Oct—Nov 2012
- Concord Art Association, Frances N. Roddy Competition, Jen Mergel juror; Sept—Oct 2012
- NEO New England Exposure Online, PRC website, Glenn Ruga juror; February 2012.
- New England Photography Biennal, Fall 2011, Danforth Museum; George Slade, juror.
- Cambridge Art Association, Red, Howard Yezerski of Yezerski Gallery, juror; Dec. 2011
- Invitational LGBT Issues show, Simmons School of Social Work; Oct – Nov 2011.
- Photography Invitational, Munroe Center for the Arts; September-November 2011.
- Belmont Art Gallery, See You, See Me, Art of the Portrait, Jennie Summerall; Oct-Nov 2011.
- Flourish: Alumni Works on Paper, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, juried by Tammy Dayton, Michelle Lamuniere & Edward Saywell. June-July 2011
- The Center for Fine Art Photography, Center Forward, Fort Collins, Hamidah Glasgow, juror; May-Sept. 2011
- City Light Gallery, Bridgeport, Conn. Same Sex, April 2011
- SoHo Photo NY, Small Works Int’l Competition, 2nd Prize, Richard Klein juror, Feb 2011
- Cambridge Art Association, Lamp to Light My Way, Dina Deitsch juror, February 2011
- Photo Place Gallery, VT, Pose & Gesture, Timothy Anderson juror, January-February 2011
- Cambridge Art Association, Blue, juried by Amy Ford & Susan Vrotsos Nov-Dec 2010
- Photo Center NW, Seattle, juried by Crista Dix of Wall Space Gallery, Dec-Jan. 2010-11
- Camera Obscura Gallery, Denver, Co., Hal Gould & Loretta Young-Gautier jurors, Dec 2010
- PhotoMedia Center, Open Exhibition. David Bram juror, September-November 2010
- Photo Place Gallery, Vermont, Still-Object juried by Wendy Grossman Nov-Dec 2010
- Cambridge Art Association, Prize Show, Aurther Dion juror, of gallery NAGA, Fall 2010.
- Galatea Fine Art, Harrison Ave, Boston. “Collective” juried by Dina Deitsch August 2010.
- New England School of Photography, juried exhibition Aug.-Sept. 2010.
- Concord Art Association, Frances N. Roddy Competition, Charles Movalli juror, Nov. 2009.
Books and Journals:
Small Works, (2011) SoHo Photo Exhibition Catalogue, Blurb Inc.
Photo Center NW (2010), Annual Publication, Volume 4, Blurb Inc.
The Watermark, (2003, 2004, 2005) Literary & Art Journal, Volumes xi, xi.v & xii, University of Massachusetts, Boston.
S. Boyer (1997). In Our Own Words: Stories of North Cambridge, Massachusetts 1990 - 1960. Red Sun, Boston.
L. Griffin (1997). Teaching Sport Concepts and Skills: A Tactical Games Approach. Human Kinetics, Champaign, IL.
Editorial Photography & Public Relations Photography
Family Therapy Networker Magazine, Boston Globe, Cambridge Chronicle, The Tab, Sisters, North Cambridge News, Sojourner, Empathy Magazine, Somerville Arts Council, Harvard University, Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Childcare Resource Center.
Public Relations Photography
Somerville Arts Council, Harvard University, Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Childcare Resource Center.
Custom Gelatin Silver Printer
1988 - 1995.
Custom Gleatin Silver Printer 1988--1995
Education in Fine Arts:
New England School of Photography, Photography Workshops
Falkland Road, Inc. Mary Ellen Mark, Porfolio Review & Workshops
Maine Media Workshops, Terry Abrams, Digital Black & White
Fine Arts Workshop, Provencetown, MA Constantine Manos Workshop
B.F.A. Photography, Massachusetts College of Art.
Education in Psychology & Education:
C.A.G.S. School Psychology, College of Education, UMass Boston.
Post Graduate Coursework in Advanced Feminist Studies, UMass, Amherst.
M.Ed. SDPPS, Social Justice Education, UMass, Amherst.